Whether it’s for an already thriving community, a developing city or rural setting with development opportunities.
Site developers face the unique challenge of needing to understand and adhere to local, state and regional regulations and design codes. JRH Engineering, Inc. has experience working with the local governments for more than a decade including but not limited to Houston, TxDot, Harris County, Brazoria County, Montgomery County, Galveston County, Liberty County and Chambers County. We have the knowledge and experience to get your project approved in a timely cost effective timeframe.
We have extensive experience in the following fields.
- Subdivision Design
- Utility Design
- Detention/Mitigation and Outfall Design
- Pavement Design
- Utility Extension Design
- Sanitary/Storm Lift Station Design
- Cut and Fill – Floodplain Mitigation Design
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention / Erosion Control Design
- Storm Water Quality Design
- Site Specific Details
- Private Utilities